Photo Shoot Prices
1. Firstly Pay For Session
This price is paying for Susan’s time and expertise both in the session and with editing your images
2. Secondly Pick A Package
All sessions include:
– A free pre-booking consultation. We will talk through what you are looking to get out of your session, how it all works etc before you make your booking.
– A free pre-session guide. This will help you think through what to wear and what you want to get out of the session.
– Upto 1.5 hour photography session. This is very flexible, especially when newborns need to feed mid session etc.
-Props and materials for use in the images
– My travel time to and from the shoot for free. (Extra charges may apply for locations beyond London. This can be discussed at the time of booking)
– My 11 years of experience in taking portrait photography in London
– My time editing the images from the shoot and preparing a gallery of between 50 and 70 images for you to preview
– Free £150 worth of vouchers to use on future shoots, or to give to friends
-7 days in which to order prints etc from the gallery
You will be given a 7 day period in which to choose your images in the comfort of your own home with no heavy sales pitch or pressure to buy. I am however very happy to give advice on the best images to buy and how best to display them.
I use only the finest quality suppliers for prints, frames and albums so rest assured you are getting the best on the market.
All Prints come in a beautiful presentation box for safe keeping before being framed and each image purchased will be supplied in low resolution format for you to use online and in emails (these low resolution files are not large enough to print from ).
If you purchase digital files, you will receive a FREE professional print of that image upto 12x8in (A4) size to frame so you know you’ll get the best print possible.
If you purchase the full disc of images in high resolution you’ll receive a FREE Coffee table book album (12x8in) of the best 25 images as a keep sake.
For more information and explanations of products click here – PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
All images are the exclusive copyright and property of Susan Porter-Thomas Photography and it’s owner. They may not be reproduced, altered or published for commercial purposes without my written consent. As it is extremely important the photographer to keep their portfolio up to date, I reserve the right to use the portrait session images on my website, blog, FB or any relevant marketing material. By booking a session with Susan Porter-Thomas Photography you agree to these terms and conditions.